A former name retained.
(SP‑930; t. 64; l. 94'; b. 15'4"; dr. 5'6"; s. 7.4 k.; cpl. 2; a. none)
Maysie, a motor yacht, was built by Daimler Manufacturing Co., Astoria, Long Island, N.Y., in 1899; named Verano and Laurena in turn during her merchant service; purchased by the Navy from M. C. Schweinert; and commissioned 19 February 1918.
Maysie was assigned to the 3d Naval District to serve as a section patrol boat out of New York, N.Y., until after the Armistice, 8 November 1918. She decommissioned 8 December, and was returned to her owner that same day.