A former name retained.
(SP‑356: l. 47'10"; b. 9'6"; dr. 4'; s. 8 k.)
Mary Louise (SP‑356), built by Milton Point Shipyard, N.Y., was acquired by the Navy on a free‑lease basis from J. S. Williams, Wilmington, N.C., 24 August 1917, and placed in service 27 August 1917 for section patrol in the 6th Naval District. Mary Louise was returned to her owner 30 October 1917.