A former name retained.
(SP‑1203: t. 5; l. 36'; b. 11'; dr. 3'3" (mean); 8 k.; cpl. 8; a. 1 1‑pdr.)
Margaret Anderson (SP‑1203), built in 1907 by Harrison Lewis, was acquired by the U.S. Navy on charter from W. B. Anderson and N. F. Bonniville, 15 June 1917 and placed in service 16 August 1917. Assigned to the 5th Naval District she operated as a section patrol boat out of Oyster, Va., during her brief career as a Navy vessel. She was returned to her owners 31 December 1917.