A former name retained.
(YT‑325: t. 332 (gr.); l. 130'; b. 28'11"; a. none)
Mamo (YT‑325) was built by Bethlehem Shipbuilding Corp., San Francisco, Calif., in January 1931; acquired by the Navy from Young Brothers Ltd., Honolulu, Hawaii; and commissioned there 9 May 1942.
Assigned to the 14th Naval District, Mamo served out of Pearl Harbor throughout World War II. She was redesignated YTM‑325 on 13 April 1944 and on 15 May 1944 redesignated YTB‑325. The large harbor tug was returned to her owner 5 February 1946.