A former name retained.
(SP‑1214: t. 7; 1.40'4"; b. 10'6"; dr. 4'; s. 10 k.; cpl. 5; a. none)
Mirna (SP‑1214), a gas‑powered motorboat, was built 1911; free leased by the Navy from her owner, Joseph Snellenburg of Philadelphia, in late July 1917; and assigned to the 4th Naval District 17 August 1917. During the remainder of the year she patrolled the Delaware River. She was ordered to be returned in January 1918 and was turned back to her owner 8 May 1918.