(SwStGbt: t. 974; l. 205'; b. 35'; dr. 6'5"; a. 4 9", 2 100‑pdr., 2 24‑pdr., 2 20‑pdr., 1 heavy 12‑pdr., 1 12‑pdr.; cl. Agawam)
A side‑wheel steam gunboat, Mingoe was built under contract with D. S. Mainthon at Bordentown, N.J.; was launched 6 August 1863; and commissioned 29 July 1864 at Philadelphia, Comdr. J. B. Creighton in command.
Mingoe joined the South Atlantic Blockading Squadron 13 August 1864 and performed blockade duty in the St. Johnís River and off Charleston until the end of the year. In February 1865, she assisted Shermanís Army in its advance up the James River. After the end of the conflict, Mingoe returned to Philadelphia and laid up at League Island until sold 3 October 1867.