Liston Point extends into the Delaware River in Newcastle County, Del.
(IX-92: t. 41; l. 65'; b. 21'1")
Liston (IX-92), a schooner, was built in 1923 as Eleanor V. Robbins by Henry Stilman, Dorchester, Mass.; acquired by the Navy 9 October 1942; converted; and placed in service 13 April 1943.
Assigned to the 4th Naval District, Liston operated as a district craft until placed out of service at Philadelphia 12 July 1943. She was struck from the Navy list 29 July 1944 and delivered to WSA 12 December 1945.