Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Linda

 

A former name retained.

 

Linda, a screw tug built in 1863, was renamed Delta (q.v.) 27 November 1864 after purchase at Philadelphia 3 June.