Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Lillie B

 

A former name retained.

 

(SP-1502: t. 13; l. 45'6", b. 16'8")

 

Lillie B, a motorboat built at New Orleans in 1881, was chartered by the Navy 20 April 1917 from her owner E. Macrenaris, Tarpon Springs, Fla., for service in the 7th Naval District. Lillie B saw no active service and was returned to her owner 5 September 1917.