A former name retained.
(YFB-41: t. 330 (gr.) ; l. 160')
Lillian Anne (YFB-41) was built in 1895 as Riverside by Delaware River Iron & Shipbuilding Works, Chester, Pa.; acquired by the Navy under a bareboat charter from Capt. R. W. Gatewood, Norfolk; and placed in service 6 December 1942.
Lillian Anne served in the 5th Naval District until 9 July 1943 when she was placed out of service and returned to her owner.