A British name retained.
(AM-331: dp. 850; l. 225'; b. 35'6"; dr. 816"; s. 16.5 k.; cpl. 85; a. 14", 8 20mm.; cl. Algerine)
Lightfoot (AM-331) was laid down as AM-331 by Toronto Shipbuilding Co., Ltd., Toronto, Canada, 18 August 1942; launched 14 November 1942; transferred to the United Kingdom under lend lease 19 October 1943; and accepted by the Royal Navy the following day. During the remainder of World War II she served the Royal Navy as HMS Lightfoot (J-288) and operated in the Atlantic, along the English coast, and at Normandy. She was returned to the custody of the U.S. Navy 10 December 1946. She was sold to the government of Greece in February 1948 and now serves the Royal Hellenic Navy as transport Navmachos (M-64).