LST-925 was laid down on 10 May 1944 at Hingham, Mass., by the Bethlehem-Hingham Shipyard, Inc.; launched on 21 June 1944; and commissioned on 15 July 1944.
During World War II, LST-925 was assigned to the Asiatic-Pacific theater and participated in the Lingayen Gulf landing in January 1945. She returned to the United States and was decommissioned on 26 November 1945 and struck from the Navy list on 5 December that same year. On 9 May 1948, the ship was sold to Consolidated Builders Inc., Seattle, Wash., for scrapping.
LST-925 earned one battle star for World War II service.