LST-752 was laid down on 23 April 1944 at Pittsburgh, Pa., by the Dravo Corp., Neville Island; launched on 3 June 1944; sponsored by Mrs. John K. Hill; and commissioned on 5 July 1944, Lt. Stephen A. McClean, USNR, in command.
During World War II, LST-752 was assigned to the Asiatic-Pacific theater and participated in the Lingayen Gulf landing in January 1945 and the assault and occupation of Okinawa Gunto from April through June 1945. Following the war, she performed occupation duty in the Far East until mid-December 1945. The ship returned to the United States and was decommissioned on 7 June 1946 and struck from the Navy list on 19 July 1946. On 13 October 1947, the tank landing ship was sold to William E. Skinner, New York, N.Y., for scrapping.
LST-752 earned two battle stars for World War II service.