(Str; t. 1,451; l. 261'; b. 43'6"; dr. 21'; s. 9 k.; cpl. 52; a. 1 3")
Lake Lemando, a cargo ship, was launched 1918 by American Shipbuilding Co., Cleveland, Ohio; acquired by the Navy and commissioned at Cardiff, Wales, 21 November 1918, Lt. Comdr. T. H. Carlson, USNRF, in command.
Assigned to NOTS, Lake Lemando remained at Cardiff undergoing repairs until early September 1919 when she sailed for the United States. Upon arrival at Philadelphia, Lake Lemando decommissioned 10 October and was returned to USSB the same day. In 1927 she was sold to the Ford Motor Co. and scrapped.