(Str: t. 1,340: l. 261'; b. 43'6"; dr. 19'8"; s. 10 k.; cpl. 56; a. 1 3")
Lake Harris was launched 1918 by the Great Lakes Engineering Works, Ashtabula, Ohio; acquired by the Navy and commissioned at Montreal 8 August 1918, Lt. Comdr. C. P. Woyshnar, USNRF, in command.
Assigned to NOTS Lake Harris operated as a coal transport out of Cardiff, Wales. She continued the cross-channel runs between British and French ports until she departed Barry Roads 10 July 1919, for the United States. FollowIng her arrival at Philadelphia, Lake Harris decommissioned 5 September 1919, and was returned to the USSB the same day. She was sold to the Ford Motor Co. in 1927 and scrapped.