(Str: t. 1,433; 1, 261'; b. 43'6"; dr. 21'2"; s. 9.3 k.; cpl. 56; a. 1 3")
Lake Gaspar was launched 1918 by the American Shipbuilding Co., Cleveland, Ohio; acquired by the Navy and commissioned at Montreal 10 October 1918, Lt. Comdr. H. L. M. Vanderdonct, USNRF, in command.
Departing Sydney, Nova Scotia, 23 October, Lake Gaspar joined NOTS at Brest, France, 5 November. Operating out of Cardiff, Wales, she transported coal from British to French ports. Remaining on this duty for 4 months, Lake Gaspar departed Penarth 5 March 1919 and arrived New York 3 weeks later. She decommissioned at New York 31 March 1919 and was returned to the USSB. She was sold to the Ford Motor Co. in 1926 and scrapped.