(Str: t. 1,447; l. 261'; b. 43'6"; dr. 24'4"; s. 9 k.; cpl. 52; a. 1 4")
Lake Daraga was launched 12 June 1918 by American Shipbuilding Co., Superior, Wis.; acquired by the Navy 27 July 1918; and commissioned the same day at Montreal, Canada, Lt. Comdr. Henry E. Stamen in command.
Assigned to NOTS, Lake Daraga departed Montreal in mid-August and joined a convoy bound for Europe. Arriving Havre, France, 3 September, she proceeded to Cardiff, Wales, and transported coal from the United Kingdom to French ports for the next year, supplying both Navy and Army forces. Leaving Brest, France, 26 October 1919, she reached New York 12 November, decommissioned 24 November, and was returned to the USSB for disposal. She was sold to the Ford Motor Co. in 1926 for scrapping.