Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

LST-413

 

LST-413 was laid down on 10 October 1942 at Baltimore, Md., by the Bethlehem Fairfield Co.; launched on 10 November 1942; and transferred to the United Kingdom and commissioned on 5 January 1943. LST-413 saw no active service in the United States Navy. She was decommissioned and returned to United States Navy custody on 11 April 1946 and struck from the Navy list on 10 June 1947. On 5 December 1947, LST-413 was sold to Bosey, Philippines.