LST-410 was laid down on 13 September 1942 at Baltimore, Md., by the Bethlehem Fairfield Co.; launched on 15 November 1942; and delivered to the United Kingdom and commissioned on 14 January 1943. LST-410 saw no active service in the United States Navy. The tank landing ship was struck from the Navy list on 26 February 1946. She was returned to United States Navy custody and decommissioned on 16 April IS 17. On 13 February 1948, LST-410 was sold to Bosey, Phi'ippines, and subsequently scrapped.