LST-352 was laid down on 9 November 1942 at the Norfolk Navy Yard; launched on 7 February 1943; sponsored by Miss Virginia Henley; and commissioned on 26 February 1943.
During World War II, LST-352 was assigned to the European theater and participated in the following operations:
Sicilian occupation—July 1943 Salerno landings—September 1943 West Coast of Italy operations:
(a) Anzio-Nettuno advanced landings—January through March 1944
(b) Elba and Pianosa landings—June 1944
Invasion of southern France—August through September 1944
On 24 December 1944, she was transferred to the United Kingdom. The tank landing ship was returned to United States Navy custody on 2 August 1946 and struck from the Navy list on 29 October 1946. She was sold to Greece sometime between 21 November 1946 and 6 January 1947.
LST-352 earned four battle stars for World War II service.