Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

LST-321

 

LST-321 was laid down on 10 August 1942 at the Philadelphia Navy Yard; launched on 5 November 1942; and sponsored by Miss Catherine Winkler.

 

On 31 December 1942, LST-321 was transferred to the United Kingdom and returned to United States Navv custody on 11 April 1946. The tank landing ship was struck from the Navy list on 10 June 1947 and sold to Bosey, Philippines, on 5 November 1947.