Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

LST-320

 

LST-320 was laid down on 10 August 1942 at the Philadelphia Navy Yard; launched on 5 November 1942; and sponsored by Miss Edith Elliott.

 

On 31 December 1942, LST-320 was transferred to the United Kingdom and returned to United States Navy custody on 23 April 1946. She was struck from the Navy list on 19 June 1946. On 4 October 1947, she was sold to the Southern Trading Co., Wilmington, Del., for scrapping.