LST-210 was laid down on 7 September 1942 at Seneca, III., by the Chicago Bridge & Iron Co.; launched on 1 June 1943; sponsored by Miss Ruth Hines; and commissioned on 6 July 1943.
During World War II, LST-210 was assigned to the European theater and participated in the following operations:
Convoy UGS-36—April 1944
Alba and Pianosa landings—June 1944
Invasion of southern France—August and September 1944
Following the war, LST-210 was decommissioned on 8 December 1945 and struck from the Navy list on 3 January 1946. On 12 May 1948, the ship was sold to the Weeks Stevedoring Co., Inc., for non-self-propelled operation.
LST-210 earned three battle stars for World War II service.