(SP-97: t. 34; l. 76'; b. 13'; dr. 2'9 a. 1 1-pdr.)
Kumigan, a motor yacht built in 1917 by Great Lakes Boat Building Corp., was taken over by the Navy 8 May 1917 from Albert Pack of East Chicago, III., and 2 days later enrolled in the Naval Coastal Defense Reserve. However, she saw no service and was returned to her owner early in the summer of 1917.