A village in Seneca County, N.Y. (YT-151: dp. 237; l. 100'; b. 25'; dr. 9'7" ; s. 12 k.)
Konoka (YT-151) was built 1940 to 1941 by the Defoe Shipbuilding Co., Bay City, Mich.; and placed in service 7 June 1941, in the 3d Naval District, New York, where she performed various harbor duties throughout her entire service. Konoka was reclassified YTB-151 on 15 May 1951. During Feb. 1962 she was again reclassified YTM-151, and in 1967 continues in service in the 3d Naval District, New York, N.Y.