Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Juliette W. Murray

 

Former name retained.

 

Juliette W. Murray, a tug, was acquired by the Navy 5 March 1918 and commissioned 1 June 1918. She operated in the 5th Naval District on a full ship basis until she decommissioned and subsequently returned to her owners 30 November 1918.