Josephine H. II
A former name retained.
(SP-245: l. 65'; b. 12'6"; dr. 4'8"; s. 12 k.; a. none)
Josephine H. II (SP-245), a wooden motor boat, was built in 1912 by Bosserdet Yacht & Engine Co., and acquired by the Navy in July 1917 from her owners, John R. Shuman et al. She commissioned 3 August 1917, Chief Boatswain's Mate G. F. Noyes in command.
Josephine H. II was assigned to the 9th, 10th, and 11th Naval Districts for patrol duty based at Detroit. She performed guard duty and regulated traffic on the Detroit River and in Lake St. Clair until decommissioning 29 November 1918. She was returned to her owners 11 March 1919.