Former names retained.
(SP-3295:l. 48'; b. 8'6"; dr. 4'; s. 12 k.)
The third Josephine (SP-3295), a motor boat, was built in 1913 by Jacob Shipyard, City Island, N.Y., and acquired by the Navy 30 October 1918 from her owner, Frank S. Sample.
Josephine operated as a patrol and harbor craft in the 3d Naval District until being returned to her owner 3 January 1919.