Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

John Sealey

 

(StTug: t. 113; l. 88'10"; b. 20'6"; dr. 9'9"; s. 10k.; a. 2 1-pdrs.)

 

John Sealey, a steam tug built in 1910 at West Lake, La., was acquired from D. M. Picton 25 April 1917; used briefly as a mine sweeper; and returned to her owner early in 1918.