Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Jerry Briggs

 

A former name retained.

 

(t. 2; 1.25'; b. 7'; cpl. 2)

 

Jerry Briggs, formerly Rosalinda, was a motor launch free-leased to the Navy and commissioned 17 August 1918. She operated out of St. Helena oil station in the South Atlantic until 3 April 1919 when she decommissioned and was returned to her owner, Mrs. Myra Briggs.