(SP-149: t. 17; l. 49'; b. 13'; dr. 4'; s. 9 k.; a. 2 mg.)
Jeannette (SP-149), or Jeanette, was built by B. C. Huffstetler, Miami, Fla., in 1905; acquired by the Navy from her owner, B. A. Long, of Beaufort, S.C., and commissioned 14 May 1917.
Jeannette served as a patrol craft at Port Royal and Beaufort, S.C., with occasional duties at Pensacola and the Gulf of Mexico until decommissioned 7 February 1919. She was used for a time at the Marine Corps Base, Parris Island, S.C., and was sold 16 January 1920 to the E. O. Hall boat yard, Charleston.