Former name retained.
(YT-45: l. 80'9"; b. 21'; dr. 8'7"; cpl. 10)
James Wooley was built in 1899 by Lockwood Manufacturing Co., East Boston, Mass. She was purchased in 1918 from Commercial Towboat Co., and assigned to the 1st Naval District as a service craft. James Wooley operated in this area for the duration of her service. She decommissioned 11 April 1932, and was struck from the Navy Register 22 July 1936.