A former name retained.
(SP-3361: t. 63; l. 101'; 19'8"; dr. 4'6"; s. 10 k.)
J. Vaud (SP-3361), a motor boat, was built in 1907 by Thomas Johnson, Wildwood, N.J., and acquired by the Navy by purchase from her owner, A. L. Dunn of Govans, Md., 27 September 1918.
J. Vaud was not commissioned, but towed to Indian Head Proving Ground, Md., and used for range construction work. She was sold 30 June 1919, to Chesapeake Water Supply Co., Norfolk, Va.