Former name retained.
(YT-137: dp. 135; l. 84'; b. 20'; dr. 6'9")
J. M. Woodworth was built in 1903 by Neafie and Levy, Philadelphia, Pa., and taken over by the Navy from the Public Health Service 2 November 1937. She was assigned to the Washington Navy Yard for duty as a service craft. After limited service in late 1937 and early 1938, she was declared unfit for naval purposes and struck from the Navy List 28 December 1938. J. M. Woodworth was sold 17 April 1939 to Gallagher Bros. Sand & Gravel Corp