A European evergreen shrub of the climbing variety, or one of various other climbing plants.
(LHT: t. 550; l.173'; b. 30'; dr. 8'5")
Ivy, a steel-hulled tender, was built in Baltimore in 1904 and transferred to the Navy Department via the War Department by a letter of 25 May 1917. She was returned to the Lighthouse Service 1 July 1919 after performing general patrol duties during the preceding two years.