A former name retained.
OSP-952: 1. 25'; b. 6'; dr. 20"; s. 35 k.)
Itty E. (SP-952), a fast open motor boat, was built in 1916 by Murray and Tregurtha, South Boston, Mass.;acquired July 1917 from her owner, F. H. Rawson of Chicago.
Assigned to the 1st Naval District, Itty E. did yeoman service during the months before the war as a fast rescue boat at the Boston Naval Air Station. She was transferred to Norfolk 20 October 1917, but saw little service because of the need for extensive engine repairs. After her engine was burned in a fire ashore in July 1918, Itty E. was taken to the Washington Navy Yard in October 1918, and scrapped in 1920.