Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval Historical Center homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORICAL CENTER
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

Integrity

 

A British name.

 

(BAT-4: dp. 521 It; l. 143'; b. 33'; dr. 14'; s. 14 k.; cpl. 34; a. 1 3", 2 20mm.)

 

Integrity (BAT-4) was launched 28 March 1942 by Levingston Shipbuilding Co., Orange, Tex., under contract from General Motors. She was completed and delivered to Great Britain under Lend-Lease 15 July 1942. After serving as an ocean rescue tug with the Royal Navy she was returned to the Navy at Subic Bay, Philippine Islands, 19 February 1946. Stricken from the Navy List 12 April 1946, she was turned over to the State Department Foreign Liquidation Commission and subsequently sold to T. Y. Fong.