A former name retained.
(SP-119: t. 29; l. 65'; b. 13'6"; dr. 2'6"; s. 10 k.; a. 1 1-pdr.)
Idylease (SP-119), a motor yacht, was built in 1916 by Kyle and Purdy, City Island, N.Y.; acquired by the Navy from Richard Goldsmith of New York City in June 1917, and commissioned 9 July 1917, Chief Boatswain C. E. Geohegan, USNRF, in command.
Assigned to the 5th Naval District, Idylease performed patrol and radio inspection duties in Hampton Roads and on the Elizabeth River during the war. She was returned to her owner at Norfolk 30 April 1919.