A former name retained.
(SP-181: dp. 90; l. 92'4" ; b. 15'8" ; dr. 5'6" ; s. 12 k.; cpl. 17; a. 2 S^pdr.)
Helori, a motor boat, was built by Johnson Brothers & Blanchard, Seattle, Wash., in 1911, and purchased from her owner, Omar J. Humphrey, of Seattle, 23 April 1917. She commissioned 21 May 1917 at Puget Sound Navy Yard, Washington.
Assigned to the 13th Naval District, Helori operated out of Puget Sound Shipyard training crews for sub chasers and performing guard duty. She made frequent trips to and from Bremerton and Seattle. In 1920, her designation was changed to YP-181, district patrol craft, and she continued to serve the 13th Naval District in that capacity until she was sold 17 September 1925.