A former name retained.
(YP-2230: l. 45'; b. 11'8")
The second Helenita was a small wooden motor boat acquired by the Navy in 1919, probably from the Marine Aviation Corps. She was used as a district patrol craft in the 5th Naval District, Norfolk, Va., from February to August 1919, after which she was transferred to the City of Norfolk Department of Public Safety. Transferred 30 August, Helenita served the city until 1 December 1922, when she was returned to the Navy at Norfolk. She was finally sold to H. W. Bleckley, Milwaukee, Wis., 22 June 1923.