Former name retained.
(SP: l. 60'; b. 18'4"; dr. 8'; s. 7 k.; cpl. 13)
Etta M. Burns (No. 542), an auxiliary schooner leased by the Navy, was commissioned on 2 June 1917, Boatswain W. W. Lunt, USNRF, in command, for assignment in the 1st Naval District where she engaged in section patrol duty. She was stricken from the Navy List on 3 February 1919 and returned to her owner.