Elizabeth M. Froelich
Former name retained.
(AM: l. 138'; b. 18'; s. 10 k.; cpl. 28; a. 1 6-pdr.)
Elizabeth M. Froelich (No. 380), originally a freight boat, was acquired by the Navy and commissioned on 18 May 1917. She was fitted out as a minesweeper and assigned to the 5th Naval District where she operated throughout the First World War. She was decommissioned and returned 14 April 1919 to her former owner.