Former name retained.
(Tug: lbp. 102'; b. 21'; dr. 14'; s. 13 k.; cpl. 26; a. 1 1-pdr.)
Edgar F. Coney (No. 346), a tug, was built by J. H. Dialogne & Sons, Camden, N. J., in 1904; chartered by the Navy, and commissioned on 22 September 1917. She was assigned to the 3d Naval District and based on Tompkinsville, Staten Island, N.Y. She performed various and sundry towing duties in that area until 1919. Edgar F. Coney was returned to her owner on 5 July 1919.