Former name retained. (SP: l. 48'; b. 10'; dr. 3'7"; s. 12 k.; cpl. 9; a. 1 1-pdr.)
Doris B. III (No. 733), a motorboat free leased to the Navy was placed in commission on 25 June 1917, Boatswain F. B. Laight, in command, and assigned to the 2d Naval District for patrol duty. Following decommissioning, she was returned to her owner on 3 December 1918.