Former name retained.
(SP: l. 57'; b. 12'; dr. 4'2"; s. 11 k.; cpl. 11; a. 1 1-pdr.)
Dohema Jr. (No. 612), a motorboat, was free leased to the Navy, and commissioned on 2 June 1917, Ensign G. R. Hefflefinger, USNRF, in command. Assigned to the 4th Naval District, she performed patrol duty in the Delaware River and Bay, and transported Navy men within the district. Dohema Jr. was decommissioned, and returned to her owner on 27 November 1918.