Return to DANFS IndexImage of an anchorReturn to Naval History and Heritage Command homepage
flag banner
Dictionary of American Naval Fighting Ships banner
DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY -- NAVAL HISTORY AND HERITAGE COMMAND
805 KIDDER BREESE SE -- WASHINGTON NAVY YARD
WASHINGTON DC 20374-5060

T. D. Hine

 

(SwStr: t. 205; l. 147'; b. 30'; dph. 6')

 

T. D. Hine, also called Hine, was built at Jeffersonville, Ind., in 1860 and taken into Confederate service as a transport. She operated principally in the Mississippi and Red Rivers until captured by the Federals during 1865.