(SwStr: t. 1,391; l. 260'; b. 33'; dph. 15'; dr. 9'; s. 14 k.; cl. Rosina)
Rosina was on order for the Confederate Navy in Great Britain when war ended. She was Jones, Quiggin & Co.'s Hull No. 174, begun at Liverpool in 1864 or 1865; little else is known of her except that she was one of a pair, the largest of the Navy's blockade-runner designs, and would have carried 1,500 bales of cotton.