(SwStr: t. 293; l. 165'; b. 33'; dph. 5')
Doubloon, built in 1859 at Cincinnati and taken over at New Orleans in 1861, served as a Confederate Army transport in the western rivers throughout the war. She is last mentioned in the records by U.S. gunboat Lafayette in the Red River on 30 May 1863 as being hemmed in somewhere "in the rivers above."