(SwStr: l. 156'; b. 48'; dph. 5'6")
Black Diamond was constructed in 1865 for river navigation. She was one of four ships that were surrendered formally on 10 May 1865 by Commodore E. Farrand, commanding Confederate Naval Forces in the State of Alabama, at Nanna Hubba Bluff in the Tombigbee River. As she was not suitable to Navy use, Black Diamond was sold by December 1865.