Charles P. Crawford
Former name retained.
(AM: l. 100'; b. 24'; dr. 10'3"; s. 9 k.; a. 2 1-pdr.)
Charles P. Crawford (No. 366), a tug chartered by the Navy, was commissioned on 22 September 1917, Boatswain G. W. Caddell, in command. Assigned to the 3d Naval District, Charles P. Crawford engaged in mine-sweeping and towing duties and in transporting personnel. Following decommissioning, she was returned to her owner on 12 August 1919.